wayfaring [wey-fair-ing].









How fickle my heart and how woozy my eyes
I struggle to find any truth in your lies  
And now my heart stumbles on things I don't know  
My weakness I feel I must finally show  
Lend me your hand and we'll conquer them all  
But lend me your heart and I'll just let you fall  
Lend me your eyes I can change what you see 
But   your   soul  you  must     keep,   totally     f  r  e  e

What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?
matthew 16:26
going off the grid.....be back after while....


via: earthageblog.prettystuff. lemlem.

1 comments:

lynn said...

Waiting... patiently... to see what moments of inspiration you are seeing in your travels. Just a few hours ago, your homeland skies were missing you dearly. An erratic outburst of yellow, orange, pink, purple, and ultimately brown filled them... then ended in a filthy furry.
I missed you too.

Post a Comment